The goal of the before/after school care program is to give students at Christ the King access to a structured, safe environment before and after school. Under the Department of Social Services (DSS), the Before/After School Care Program runs as a Fully Licensed Daycare; documentation is filed yearly with the DSS to demonstrate adherence to building, health, and safety regulations. Every employee has undergone VIRTUS training and a background check. Every year, all staff members must complete orientation and training. The facility must adhere to all applicable building, health, and fire regulations.
6:00 – 7:45 A.M. – Before School Care (Monday to Friday)
3:00 – 6:00 P.M. – After School Care (Monday to Friday)
- Students must be registered in either Before or After Care or Both. There is no drop-in service.
- A late fee of $5.00 per minute will be assessed for any student picked up after 6:00 pm.
- Before and Aftercare charges will be billed through FACTS.
Spring Break, Summer Camps
- Spring Break: Spring Break Camp is offered to registered students of the Before and After Care program.
- Summer Camp at CTK: Summer Camp is offered to all registered students at CTK. Please contact our Extended Care Director, Mrs. Bridgit Pinelli, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.