- Students can start the day they turn two.
- Our preschool-based creative curriculum is used to help the developing two-year-old minds and enrich language from baby signs to socializing.
- This room will also influence outdoor and large-motor play, healthy eating and habits, and opportunities to use meaningful investigation of their world.
- Our Preschool curriculum stimulates curiosity and promotes effective and confident learning.
- Teachers use rhyming and hands-on activities to encourage foundational reading, writing, math, and science skills.
- We encourage our students to be respectful, be kind, be considerate of others, listen, and follow directions.
Junior Kindergarten Program:
- Consensus Curriculum designed by the Diocese of Richmond provides developmentally appropriate learning experiences across seven different areas:
- Social and emotional
- Language and literacy
- Mathematics and critical thinking
- Social Studies
- The arts
- Spiritual growth
- This class establishes a strong sense of community in which students form a strong relationship with peers and adults.